Rowdy Girl's Vegan Cowgirl Campout
A Vegan Cowgirl (and Wannabe Cowgirl) Campout!!
A Weekend Wellness Campout Retreat,
Renee King-Sonnen, founder/CEO Rowdy Girl Sanctuary
Laura Robinson Oatman, author Whole Earth Diet, founder/CEO Whole Earth Wellness
A fun, inspiring, rejuvenating weekend camping under the stars surrounded by the love of gorgeous rescued farm animals in the heart of cattle country ~ Angleton, Texas!
Early Bird Special – Only $799 through April 30, 2016
$1,297 Price includes all of following to make your weekend amazing:
- Fun welcome dinner Thurs night (plan on arriving to Rowdy Girl no later than 4pm)
- Friday – Wellness Day – Inspiring, informative talks & workshops on mind, body, heart & soul wellness
- Saturday – Admission/participation – 2nd Annual Vegan Awareness Festival & Fundraiser for RGS!
- Farewell breakfast Sun morning (plan on leaving Rowdy Girl at 10am)
- Daily sunrise meditation & yoga
- All organic plant-based meals included
- Handouts, goodies, gifts, giveaways, and recipes to take home with you!
- 50% of your retreat price is tax-deductible and goes directly towards feeding and rescuing the animals. 100% of your retreat supports the mission and purpose of Rowdy Girl Sanctuary.
- Airfare: smaller Hobby Airport (HOU) is 40 mi away, or larger George Bush Airport (IAH) in Houston is 64 mi away
- Ground transportation to and from airport
- Bring your own pillow & sleeping bag (we will provide comfy tents, air mattresses, and toilets!)
Reserve Your Spot Now!
A non-refundable, tax-deductible deposit of $100 is required to reserve your spot!
Help Us Spread the Word.
Right click on the image below to share on social media. Or download the PDF Flyer to print and distribute.