Cow Appreciation Volunteer Day
July 15, 2018
Join us for a day of volunteer work and social activities like raffle items, silent auctions, food, speakers, and lots of animal love!! It doesn’t get better than this when you do rewarding work for the animals!
Volunteer work will include repairing roadways, painting, cleaning poop, fixing fences, trenching, etc.
- Orientation and Q&A: 10am-10:45am
- Volunteer Work: 11am-1:15pm
- Lunch, Raffle and Speech: 1pm-2:30pm
- Volunteer Work: 2:30pm-4pm
- Final Raffle & End of Volunteer Day: 4pm
- Optional Watch or Help Feed the Animals: 4pm-5pm
A vegan lunch truck will be selling vegan burgers, hotdogs, grilled cheese and mac & cheese.
- RGS Swag
- More to be announced
Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older and MUST ATTEND the orientation where the safety rules and procedures will be explained. If you are unable to make orientation you will not be allowed to volunteer.
All volunteers must complete the Volunteer Form below.
All volunteers must sign our Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and send to us or bring when you come to volunteer.
What to Wear and Bring
- Rubber Boots
- Personal Hand tools if you wish
- A light jacket (depending on the weather)
- Mosquito Repellent & Sunscreen
- You may want to bring a hat
- Best to wear long pants
- Vegan ONLY snacks if you’d like
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 9667 Jimmy Phillips Blvd (Hwy 35) in Angleton, Texas.
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.