We love welcoming guests to Rowdy Girl Sanctuary and look forward to showing you around!
The required donation for public tours is $50. Tours are limited to 25 people.
Fill out the Visitor Form if you are interested in a Public Tour, once we have enough interest we will schedule a public tour and you can donate at that time.
Minimum $50/Adult (18+ yrs), $25/child (under 18 yrs), Toddlers who can stay on laps during the hay ride and be easily carried (cannot run around) are free.
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
- Call (979) 314-9925 or (979) 236-9009 (Tommy)
- Email email@example.com
- Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up quickly)
- LIMIT 25 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
- NO dogs or pets allowed
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snacks to eat and share, if you want to
- Bring a lawn chair if you have one.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is located in Waelder, TX, approximately 45 minutes from the Austin airport and 2 and 1/2 hours from Houston.
634 FM 1296
Waelder, TX 78959
Treats for the Animals
- Horses & Donkeys – they love carrots and apples
- Cows - they love apples and bananas
- Pigs - they love bananas, apples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens - they love blueberries, and watermelon
- Goats & Sheep - they are a little pickier but enjoy bananas and apples