How to Visit
The COVID-19 pandemic has all of us concerned for our health and safety and our goal is to create a workplace and sanctuary that is safe and free from known hazards. At this time of crisis and concern, Rowdy Girl Sanctuary has postponed all nonessential events including our April Public Tour for your safety and wellbeing as well as our staff and volunteers. During this crisis, our beloved animals who call Rowdy Girl Sanctuary home still need us to be here and be healthy to keep them fed, cared for and loved. We are prioritizing the health and safety of our staff so that we can keep everyone safe.
IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR DONATION FOR THE APRIL 18 TOUR YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WHEN WE RESCHEDULE
- Make your donation to the right >>
- Click here to fill out the Visitor Form
- Minimum $25/Adult (17yrs+) $10/child (5-17yrs) or $70 per family ~ MEMBERS FREE (check out how to become a Member HERE)
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
- Call (979) 314-9925 or 979-236-9009 (Tommy)
- Email email@example.com
- Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up quickly)
- LIMIT 40 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
- Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary.
- NO dogs or pets allowed
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snacks to eat and share, if you want to
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED AS A VOLUNTEER – GO HERE
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is OFFICIALLY in Waelder, TX
634 FM 1296
Waelder, TX 78959
Treats for the Animals
- Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon