How to Visit
Public Tour Dates
- Due to our move and settling down into our new location in Waelder,TX, we project that we will have a tour late October or early November. Please follow our newsletters and social media posts to stay up to date on the announcement of our first official Waelder welcome!
MEMBERS ARE FREE (check out how to become a Member HERE)
- Make your donation to the right >>
- Click here to fill out the Visitor Form
- Minimum $25/Adult (17yrs+) $10/child (5-17yrs) or $70 per family ~ MEMBERS FREE (check out how to become a Member HERE)
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
- Call (979) 314-9925 or 979-236-9009 (Tommy)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up quickly)
- LIMIT 40 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
- Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary.
- NO dogs or pets allowed
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snacks to eat and share, if you want to
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED AS A VOLUNTEER – GO HERE
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at:
5001 W HWY 35
Angleton, TX 77515
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please type in Rowdy Girl Sanctuary in your GPS or follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
- U-turn and enter through the second entrance (the driveway that leads to the house)
Treats for the Animals
- Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon