How to Visit
Pubic tours are back at Rowdy Girl Sanctuary! Watch for announcements on this page. Due to COVID, starting in 2022, we’ve increased the required donation for public tours to $50. And we are limiting our tours to 25 people.
Members attend Private Tours for free. The best way to support us, the animals and our mission is by becoming a member. We hope you can join us. Click here to become a member of the Rowdy Girl Sanctuary herd!
Click here to fill in the Visitor Form.
Make your donation using the form.
Minimum $50/Adult (18+ yrs), $25/child (under 18 yrs), Toddlers who can stay on laps during the hay ride and be easily carried (cannot run around) are free.
MEMBERS ARE FREE – Become a member today HERE and attend the next tour for Free!
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
- Call (979) 314-9925 or (979) 236-9009 (Tommy)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up quickly)
- LIMIT 25 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
- NO dogs or pets allowed
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snacks to eat and share, if you want to
- Bring a lawn chair if you have one.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is located in Waelder, TX, approximately 45 minutes from the Austin airport and 2 and 1/2 hours from Houston.
634 FM 1296
Waelder, TX 78959
Treats for the Animals
- Horses & Donkeys – they love carrots and apples
- Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon
- Goats & Sheep – they are a little pickier but enjoy bananas and apples