How to Visit
We currently do not have any Public Tours scheduled as we are still recovering from Hurricane Harvey
Our Rally Series is on hold until we are fully back at Rowdy Girl Sanctuary. If you would like to know more about that event click on the following link: ROWDY GIRL RALLY – Nov. 18 –
We look forward to your visit soon!
Rules and other information about visiting the sanctuary are also below.
For a private tour please call Renee at 281-684-9101 or email email@example.com (Private tour guests are also required to fill out an online form – Please fill out form on the Private Tours page – See ya real soon.)
Make your donation below and then
click on this link to fill out the Visitor Form.
All Visitors must complete a form in order to visit the sanctuary.
Suggested Donation: Minimum $25/person or $70 per family ~ YOUR DONATIONS help feed and care for our residents. We appreciate your generous donations that help us feed, vet and shelter the farm animals in our care.
We are still recovering from Hurricane Harvey
Tours must be prepaid in order to make your reservation. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up)
Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary (SAVE TIME & PRINT, SIGN & BRING WHEN YOU COME.)
REGISTRATION STARTS PROMPTLY AT 2:30 – YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT – THEY BOOK UP FAST SO PLEASE GET REGISTERED – LIMIT 20 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
Tours will begin at 2:30 and end around 5:30 (relaxed exit)
Call 281-684-9101 (Renee) or 979-236-9009 (Tommy)
EACH ADULT MUST FILL out the form to schedule your appointment. Please mention the party you are with.
Please leave your pets at home unless you call me first and get permission (we have 9 dogs 4 cats, 24 chickens and many farm animals) When other animals aren’t used to our babies there can be problems.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 5001 West Highway 35 in Angleton, Texas. GOOGLE ROWDY GIRL SANCTUARY FOR THE EASIEST WAY TO FIND US
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
- U-turn at the orange building just past the Bar-X-Ranch
- Wear rubber boots, preferred.
- Shorts are not advised.
- Layer clothing
- If the sun bothers you, wear a hat
- Sun screen
- Mosquito repellent
- Treats for the Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Treats for the Cows – they love sweet feed (get it at feed stores)
- Treats for the Pigs – they loves bananas, apples, cranberries, salted, in the shell peanuts, and little bitty oreo cookies, corn tortillas (soft)
- Treats for the Chickens – they love meal worms
- BRING VEGAN SNACKS TO EAT & SHARE if you want to