How to Visit
- Make your donation to the right >>
- Click here to fill out the Visitor Form
- Minimum $25/person or $70 per family ~ MEMBERS FREE (check out how to become a Member HERE)
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
- Call (979) 314-9925 or 979-236-9009 (Tommy)
- Email email@example.com
- Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up quickly)
- LIMIT 40 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
- Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary.
- NO dogs or pets allowed
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snacks to eat and share, if you want to
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED AS A VOLUNTEER – GO HERE
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at:
5001 W HWY 35
Angleton, TX 77515
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please type in Rowdy Girl Sanctuary in your GPS or follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
- U-turn and enter through the second entrance (the driveway that leads to the house)
Treats for the Animals
- Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon