How to Visit
Our next Public Tour will be held on Saturday – April 14!
We also have a Rally Series on January 20, 2018. If you would like to know more about that event click on the following link: ROWDY GIRL RALLY
MEMBERS FREE (check out how to become a Member HERE)
We look forward to your visit soon!
Rules and other information about visiting the sanctuary are also below.
For a private tour please call us at (979) 314-9925 or email email@example.com (Private tour guests are also required to fill out an online form – Please fill out the form on the Private Tours page – See ya real soon.)
Make your donation below and then
click on this link to fill out the Visitor Form.
All Visitors must complete a form in order to visit the sanctuary.
Suggested Donation: Minimum $25/person or $70 per family ~ MEMBERS FREE (check out how to become a Member HERE)
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot. REGISTER NOW (it will fill up quickly) LIMIT 30 PEOPLE PER TOUR.
EACH ADULT MUST FILL out the form to schedule your appointment. Please mention the party you are with.
Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary.
Tours will begin at 2:30 pm and end around 5:30 pm (relaxed exit)
Call (979) 314-9925 or 979-236-9009 (Tommy)
Please leave your pets at home – we have 8 dogs, 4 cats, and many farm animals. When other animals aren’t used to our babies there can be problems.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 5001 West Highway 35 in Angleton, Texas. GOOGLE ROWDY GIRL SANCTUARY FOR THE EASIEST WAY TO FIND US
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
- You will have to U-Turn where you see our ‘Rowdy Girl Sanctuary’ sign and the entrance will be the first to the right (that leads to the house)
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Treats for the Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Treats for the Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Treats for the Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Treats for the Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon
- BRING VEGAN SNACKS TO EAT & SHARE if you want to