How to Volunteer
How to Volunteer at Rowdy Girl Sanctuary
- Check out the Volunteering Hours available on the calendar below.
- Fill out the volunteer form and SUBMIT – Scroll down and you will see it. Everyone in an organized volunteer group must fill out the online form and sign the waiver for clearance to RGS.
- Once we get it, one of our staff members will contact you and we will schedule according to what works best for both parties.
Volunteers are required to sign a “hold harmless” waiver. (see pdf). You can either print it, sign it and send it back or sign it when you come. Click here to download form.
No one under 14 years of age is allowed to volunteer without prior clearance from Rowdy Girl Sanctuary administrators.
We look forward to getting to know you! Volunteers are the life blood of our organization and we need you.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP – “Rowdy Girl Volunteer Team” by clicking on this VOLUNTEER LINK
WE NEED HELP WITH:
- Feeding, Watering, Cleaning and Caring for the animals (we are currently looking for volunteers that want to consistently help us with daily chores.)
- Baling Hay – seasonal
- Updating or expanding animal enclosures or coops
- Cleaning and organizing
- General maintenance
- Gardening & Landscaping
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Rubber boots & another pair of shoes so you can come in and out of the house or office
- Personal hand tools if you wish
- A light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Mosquito repellent & sunscreen
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Vegan ONLY snacks & lunch if you are volunteering all day
- Reusable water bottle
(979) 314-9925 or email Renee@rowdygirlsanctuary.org Remember to fill out the form below to schedule your volunteering time.
Please input our address – 634 FM 1296, Waelder , TX 78959 into your navigation system. Give us a call at 979-314-9925 for further guidance.