How to Volunteer
How to Volunteer at Rowdy Girl Sanctuary
All Volunteers MUST go through the application process to be allowed on the premises. 1st – fill out the volunteer form below and SUBMIT – Scroll down and you will see it. Once I get it, I will call you. – we allow volunteers 7 days per week during various hours depending upon the work needed and our daily schedule.
Once we speak on the phone, I will schedule your time to come in for a brief orientation. We are developing our volunteer culture here and appreciate all of you that become part of our Rowdy Girl Team.
We have to work around tours, corporate events, special events and personal activities from time to time as this is also our home. Volunteers are required to sign a “hold harmless” waiver. (see pdf). You can either print it, sign it and send it back to me or sign it when you come. We look forward to getting to know you. Volunteers are the life blood of our organization and we need you. JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP – “Rowdy Girl Volunteer Team” by clicking on this VOLUNTEER LINK
We need help with:
- Fencing – by appt working with Tommy Sonnen
- Feeding, Watering, Cleaning and Caring for the animals – 7:00 am – 10:00 am daily and 4:30pm – 8:00 pm daily. – (we are currently looking for volunteers that want to consistently help us with daily chores.)
- Office/clerical – by appt working with Renee
- Baling Hay – seasonal and by appt working with Tommy
- Building Sheds
- Cleaning and organizing
- General maintenance
- Gardening & Landscaping
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Rubber Boots & Another pair of shoes so you can come in and out of the house
- Personal Hand tools if you wish
- A light jacket
- Mosquito Repellent & Sunscreen
- You may want to bring a hat
- Best to wear long pants
- Vegan ONLY snacks & a sack lunch if you like
- Ice chest with your favorite vegan beverages ( no alcohol )
CONTACT INFO 281-684-9101 or email email@example.com Remember to fill out the form below to schedule your volunteering time.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 9667 Jimmy Phillips Blvd (Hwy 35) in Angleton, Texas.
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
All volunteers must sign our Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and send to us or bring when you come to volunteer. Click here to download form.
VOLUNTEER FORM BELOW