How to Volunteer
How to Volunteer at Rowdy Girl Sanctuary
Fill out the volunteer form and SUBMIT – Scroll down and you will see it. Everyone in an organized volunteer group must fill out the online form which includes the waiver for clearance to Rowdy Girl Sanctuary.
Once we get it, one of our staff members will contact you and we will schedule according to what works best for both parties.
No one under 14 years of age is allowed to volunteer without prior clearance from Rowdy Girl Sanctuary administrators.
We look forward to getting to know you! Volunteers are the life blood of our organization and we need you.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP: “Rowdy Girl Volunteer Team” by clicking on this VOLUNTEER LINK
WE NEED HELP WITH:
- Feeding, watering, cleaning and caring for the animals
- Offloading hay – seasonal
- Updating or expanding animal enclosures or coops
- Cleaning and organizing
- General maintenance
- Gardening & Landscaping
- Help with daily chores (we are looking for volunteers to commit to a regular schedule)
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Rubber boots & another pair of shoes so you can wear in the house or office
- Personal hand tools if you wish
- A light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Mosquito repellent & sunscreen
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Vegan ONLY snacks & lunch if you are volunteering all day
- Reusable water bottle
(979) 314-9925 or email Renee@rowdygirlsanctuary.org
Please input our address 634 FM 1296, Waelder, TX 78959 into your navigation system. Give us a call at 979-314-9925 for further guidance.