Our members are the heart and soul of the work we do here at Rowdy Girl Sanctuary and we want YOU to be part of the Rowdy Herd. We have an amazing community online and in person and welcome anyone who wants to join our amazing group of members.
You can become a member for as little as $5 per month (that’s 16c/day)!
Check out our “What Do You Get for Becoming a Member?” section below for membership benefits starting at $5, $15 and $50 per month.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your monthly donation of $5 minimum here.
What Will You Support As A Member?
Perfectionist Animal Care
Our animals are our children and they mean the world to us, which is why their safety and wellbeing is always our top priority. By becoming a member, you will help us provide them with food, shelter, and the constant improvement of their quality of life.
Become a MEMBER by joining our LOYALTY PROGRAM
Impact of your membership:
$5/month for one year = Sustaining Level – 10 bags of feed
$15/month for one year = Impactor Level – 3 rounds bales of hay
$50/month for one year = Rowdy Level – Tractor fuel for 4 months
$75/month for one year = Renee’s Angels Level = Vet expenses for 3 months
The Rancher Advocacy Program
As former ranchers, we frequently get calls from ranchers and farmers who also want to stop killing animals but don’t know how. The Rancher Advocacy Program is our solution for them. By becoming a member, you will support us in helping farmers and ranchers transition out of animal agriculture and into plant based agriculture.
Check out this video of two of our farmers in transition:
Families Choosing Compassion
As a sanctuary, we also get calls from students and parents in FFA and 4H, who do not want to send their animals to slaughter but who don’t know how to rescue them. Our FCC program is our solution for them, and by becoming a member you will support us in eventually embedding this program in our school system.
Check out this video on the program:
Education Through Social Media
On top of running the sanctuary, we are passionate animal liberation activists, and as such we put out an abundance of educational content online to educate the world on who animals are and what they need from us. In 2019 alone, our original content has received over 2 millions times. By becoming a member, you ensure that we are constantly able to increase the quality and reach of our content.
This is how many accounts were reached by our top posts this year on Instagram:
What Do You Get For Becoming A Member?
You can become a member for as little as $5/month!
All members receive:
- Access to our founders, Renee & Tommy, on social media.
- Access to our exclusive Rowdy Girl Members Facebook group. Join us online for community, discussions, livestreams, webinars and MORE!
- At 3 Months: Proud Member Badge to use on your social media, web site or email signature.
As a $15/month or more member, you receive ALL OF THE ABOVE, plus:
- Free Access To ALL our events once we are able to hold events again!
- At 6 Months: A Rowdy Girl Sanctuary bumper sticker and button
- At 1 Year: Rowdy Girl t-shirt in your size (several designs and styles available)
- At 2 Years: Another Rowdy Girl t-shirt and an autographed color photo of the founder(s) with the herd
- At 3 Years: A Rowdy Girl cap and an 8×10 color photo
- At 4 Years: A special gift from one our sponsors – e.g., Marko Vegano ceramicware (mug, bowl, etc.), or a basket from V-Dog or It’s Jerky Y’All
As a $50/month or more member, you receive ALL OF THE ABOVE, plus:
- At 6 Months: Your first t-shirt is mailed at 6 months instead of 1 year.
- At 1 Year: A private tour (in person or virtual) of Rowdy Girl Sanctuary, AND more Rowdy Girl Swag!
Donors giving $3,000 or more in a single donation become lifetime RGS members and receive all of the above.
What Do Our Members Say About Us?
Becoming a member is as easy as making your donation above. The only requirement for membership is a donation of $5 or more each month by or on the first day of the month.
Thank you so much for being part of our membership program!