Semi Private (9-10 person required) – $35/PERSON – Scheduled on Saturday or Sundays
Private – (2-4 person required) Minimum of $300 – scheduled anytime during the week.
If you want to book a private tour please:
Make your donation in the form below.
Fill in the form on this page.
Rules and other information about visiting the sanctuary are also below. Call us with any questions: (979) 314-9925
Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary (SAVE TIME & PRINT, SIGN & BRING WHEN YOU COME.)
Please leave your pets at home – we have 8 dogs 4 cats, and many farm animals. When other animals aren’t used to our babies there can be problems.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 5001 West Highway 35 in Angleton, Texas.
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
- You will have to U-Turn where you see our ‘Rowdy Girl Sanctuary’ sign and the entrance will be the first to the right (that leads to the house)
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Treats for the Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Treats for the Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Treats for the Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Treats for the Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon
- BRING VEGAN SNACKS TO EAT & SHARE if you want to