To Book a Private Tour
- Click here to fill out the Private Tour Form
- Make your donation in the form provided
Semi Private (9-10 person required) – $35/PERSON – Scheduled on Saturday or Sundays
Private – (2-4 person required) Minimum of $300 – scheduled anytime during the week.
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
Call: (979) 314-9925
Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot.
Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary.
Please leave your pets at home – we have 8 dogs, 4 cats, and many farm animals. When other animals aren’t used to our babies there can be problems.
- Wear rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snakes to eat and share, if you want to
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED AS A VOLUNTEER – GO HERE
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 9667 Jimmy Phillips Blvd (Hwy 35) in Angleton, Texas.
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
Treats for the Animals
- Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Cows – they love apples, bananas, and pineapple
- Pigs – they love bananas, apples, pineapples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens – they love meal worms, blueberries, and watermelon