Open for Groups of 4 or Less
COME SEE US IN GROUPS OF 4 OR LESS – HERE’S HOW
To schedule a private tour, please make your donation of $300 minimum below and fill out our Visitor Form.
We will be in touch with a Liability form that includes our sanitary requirements under COVID19 to ensure you have a wonderful visit and you, our staff and the animals stay safe, well and healthy during this time. We appreciate your generous donation that helps us provide feed, vet care, and shelter for our animals in residence as well as provide a clean, sanitary environment for all of us. If you have any questions, please let us know.
New Requirements for Private Tours:
- Hand washing at the beginning and end of the private tour along with the use of hand sanitizer is required.
- Vegan picnic lunches and/or vegan snacks for humans are welcome at this time. And feel free to bring vegetables and fruit for the animals.
- Please bring your own water in non-disposable water bottles. Bring enough water for everyone in your party during your 2-4 hour tour.
Questions? Please contact us via the phone number or email below.
And please consider becoming a member of the Rowdy Girl Sanctuary herd!
To Book a Private Tour
Make your donation to the right →
A Private Tour consists of 1-4 persons.
A Minimum Donation of $300 – scheduled during weekends only.
We appreciate your generous donations that help us provide feed, vet care and shelter for the animal residents in our care.
If a company, organization or club would like to schedule a tour for a larger group, please email Renee@RowdyGirlSanctuary.org
- Call (979) 314-9925
- Email: email@example.com
- Tours must be prepaid in order to confirm your spot.
- Visitors will be required to sign a “hold harmless release.” Please click here to download and sign our release.
- Click here to email your release back to Rowdy Girl Sanctuary or bring it with you on the day of your private tour.
- NO dogs or pets allowed.
- Wear or bring rubber boots
- Preferred long pants/jeans
- Light jacket and hat depending on weather
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Bring vegan snacks and food to eat and share, if you want to and bring plenty of water to drink!
- Rowdy Girl Sanctuary does not permit smoking or alcohol on its premises.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is located in Waelder, TX, approximately 45 minutes from the Austin airport and 2 and 1/2 hours from Houston.
634 FM 1296
Waelder, TX 78959
Treats for the Animals
- Horses & Donkeys – they love carrots and apples
- Cows - they love apples and bananas
- Pigs - they love bananas, apples, peanuts in shell, and watermelon
- Chickens - they love blueberries, and watermelon
- Goats & Sheep - they are a little pickier but enjoy bananas and apples