Semi Private (9-10 person required) – $35/PERSON – Scheduled on Saturday or Sundays Private – (2-4 person required) $75/person or $300 – 4 person minimum – scheduled anytime during the week.
If you want to book a private tour please:
Make your donation in the form below.
Fill in the form on this page.
Rules and other information about visiting the sanctuary are also below. Call me with any questions: 281-684-9101
Visitors will be required to sign this “hold harmless” release when they get to the sanctuary (SAVE TIME & PRINT, SIGN & BRING WHEN YOU COME.)
Please leave your pets at home unless you call me first and get permission (we have 9 dogs 4 cats, 24 chickens and many farm animals) When other animals aren’t used to our babies there can be problems.
Rowdy Girl Sanctuary is 50 miles south/southwest of Houston at 5001 West Highway 35 in Angleton, Texas.
Mapping software has trouble finding our address so please follow these directions:
- Take 288 South towards Lake Jackson.
- Exit Highway 35 – Go West. (Turn right if you are coming from Houston)
- The Ranch is exactly 7 miles on the left.
- U-turn at the orange building just past the Bar-X-Ranch
- Wear rubber boots, preferred.
- Shorts are not advised.
- Layer clothing
- If the sun bothers you, wear a hat
- Sun screen
- Mosquito repellent
- Treats for the Horses – they love carrots and apples
- Treats for the Cows – they love sweet feed (get it at feed stores)
- Treats for the Pigs – they loves bananas, apples, cranberries, salted, in the shell peanuts, and little bitty oreo cookies, corn tortillas (soft)
- Treats for the Chickens – they love meal worms
- BRING VEGAN SNACKS TO EAT & SHARE if you want to